Wednesday, October 26, 2011

We are overwhelmed by your love and support!

We just received a $1000 cashier check with no return address and signed from your fans. We are in complete awe! Tears of joy are being shed. Truly we're not sure how to even absorb such an amazing gift. We want to send out our heart felt love and appreciation to ALL of you who are making this possible. To those of you supporting us through kind words, actions, and money! Seriously, it feels like nothing short of a miracle. I must tell you that the inspiration I have received from this journey is life altering. I am touched and will not be the same. I have a feeling that after I get to spend some serious quality time with this little girl, I'm going to have to start a home birth fund! I want to keep giving and sharing support the way we have received. Phew, I need to let this sink in.

Thank you! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment