Thursday, October 13, 2011

Nourish Us

Greetings Friends and Family,

As you know, my family will be inviting our new baby girl into the world (due 11/24/11). We are very excited for our new addition and are doing what we can now to prepare us for the birth and what to expect as our lives change forever. 

We've found MamaKai and have registered to receive healing meals delivered to our door around our "birth"day. MamaKai will give us the freedom to bond with our new baby, relieving us from the stress of "what to eat" for our nutritional and breast feeding needs, and ensuring that we bounce back quickly.

Thank you for being in my community and for aiding me in the great miracle of parenthood! Every dollar counts and I sincerely appreciate your help in providing us with comforting and nourishing foods. 

Click HERE to show your support and MamaKai will do the rest! 

What other new mommies say about MamaKai:
The nourishing, nutrient-rich food prepared with love by Angie enabled me to enjoy a healthy, complication-free pregnancy. I was amazed by how quickly my body healed after child birth and postpartum. I continue to feel healthy and vibrant both physically and mentally. Also, Angie makes it so easy to eat well; by stocking my refrigerator with healthy food all I have to do is reheat it for a delicious meal in a matter of minutes. A healthy baby starts with a healthy mother and I am thrilled to have a baby who is calm and happy and sleeps well through the night! - V.P.K. – Berkeley -

No comments:

Post a Comment