Sunday, October 16, 2011

Heart Swell

Dear Community-

I don't even know what to say!  Thank You!  We have already raised $620 since I posted this and I have 3 people who have come forward in interest of helping with the jewelry and craft event!  I am so touched and overwhelmed.  I realize that this is so much more than us just having a home birth and it's even bigger than us being the parents we want to be.  This is us being supported!  This is our community growing and becoming ever more a part of our lives.  This is such beauty that I hardly know what to say.  It makes me want to paint a picture of the swelling I feel in my heart, for I could never find the words to fully express these emotions!  Thank you!

This weekend has actually been a bit stressful and checking in on our website response just turned my frown upside down!  I've been thinking about all the thoughts swirling in my head and I would like to try and keep up with some of them... a few are worth sharing.  Please check-in, because I plan to post daily, or as near to daily as I can!  More on that this evening :).

Love,
Lenaya

No comments:

Post a Comment