Monday, January 9, 2012

Quick she's napping!

Well I'm just over a month into mommy-hood and I'm finally taking 2 seconds to update my blog :).  Actually, I'd say that's pretty impressive.  Oh, I don't know, what do you think?  What's normal anyway?  What am I supposed to be able to accomplish in a day?

I'm feeding and changing diapers most of the time and I'm watching Netflix TV shows while I'm doing it (which makes me feel like some terrible sloth).  I do intermittently turn off the excess stimuli and get present with my sweet little girl and the miracle it is to breast feed, but it's hard to stay in that special place each and every feeding every day.  That's OK, right?  As you can tell the mommy guilt started already.  Well, since guilt doesn't do anyone any good, I'll let go of that now.

I'm going to have to go back in time for a while, till I catch up to the present day.  I'd like to write our birth story first, then...

  • panic/worry
  • sleep deprivation
  • getting out
  • falling in love
  • becoming legit
  • finding support
  • on our own

No comments:

Post a Comment